Module 1: Combined stressor effects on nucleus and full-sized colonies
- Assessing the colony development of nucleus colonies in comparison to full-sized colonies to regional differences and resource availability in Germany
- Manipulative effect assessment of combined stressors on colony health and overwintering of nucleus colonies
- Residue and distribution analysis of the plant protection product in the hive
- Development of a new standardized test design to assess the core-microflora in pollen and bee bread as well as in bees
- Comparison of nucleus and full-sized colonies before, in, and after interaction of combined stressors via molecular biomarkers to determine the bee health status
This article is already 750 Once seen.